Friday, March 09, 2007

was kinda pissed this afternoon in the office. so was mindy. we should make a plan.arse. PA NI GE LONG DING DONG! not to bomb the office, but this particular person. lol. you know i know. okay, shut up.

Its my turn t pick him up after work tmr. im so excited! not that im gonna pick him up. its.....(:lol.aww, he called just t say smth pleasant after we hanged up . :D ai si ni!

ala, i took out my monroe piercing alr. one cute fuck lump underneath. woot.

anw, met up with my KAKU this evening for din. it was so nice of her t meet me after my work:D misssss her jiao hair. forever wont grow and she told me she's gonna reBOMB her hair again. reborner sia. so flat alr still reborn! later no hair!

hmmmmmmmm, she got in nyp and heard frm her that andreas and ah juju all diff poly la. wah lao. sure forget us. KAKU, u better dont leave me! -pull down cheeks-

cat's bday is coming! smallest girl turning 18. i still have to wait for, 1.2.3. 9 more months. my bday just passed 3 months ago. cant wait for sunday! my ed-arling's gng too! double yay!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home